Dejaco Wigs, "Brunette"
Length: Long (19-20")
Cap Size: None
Wig Size: Medium
Top Type: Lace
Cap Material: Lace
Hair Texture: Dries Wavy
Condition: Lightly Loved
Other: This wig is stunning! The tones are perfection. This wig is a complete stunner!
• 20 inches long-face framing layers
• Medium cap cap fits 22-22.85 circumference
• 125 density of premium quality fine texture
• This is a beautifully factory colored with about a level 4 root with a mix of tone of slighyly warm blondes and browns.
• Hand tied in blonde hair in the front makes for a flawless and natural hairline.
• Single Knots thru out the whole lace top ano front. The tiny knots on this wig are not bleached but a little powder makes them perfect. The knots can not be bleached on this wig.
• 3 × 5 transparent high quality swiss lace top and front lace, that goes ear to ear for a super natural hairline and lace that lays flat.
• Hand plucked hairline for the most realistic look
• Closed wefted cap, with pressure sensitive clips and adjsuter. Stretchy cap is comfortable and breathes and doesnt have any bulkiness.
Ships from: Texas City, TX, United States
Resell : Silk or Lace Return Policy - please read in full before purchasing!
Their wigs are super natural and amazing quality. Not sure about some of these used ones. But new this brand is a huge value for the price . I have spent over 3k on wigs that were no where near as nice as these
I love Dejaco wigs. I own 3 Chloe wigs and they are all made incredibly well. This wig though was not a true size medium and will have to be taken in (I have cut the lace so I can't return it). There is too much extra material on the cap but the rest fits like a medium. The color is spot on for a Chloe and so is the hair texture.
Sadly, the experienced wig maker/stylist I sent this to for coloring it after my purchase was shocked at how dry the hair was. She thought it should have been given a deep moisturizer mask before it was shipped. I’m paying her an extra $45 to treat it.
The hair is beautiful and the piece was brand new, however the front is severely over plucked with really dark knots. I wish that would have been mentioned as I could not accurately tell from the photos. It was also poorly packaged. I realize the piece was on re-sell, but I still paid over $1000 for it. Surely you could package the unit in a box of some sort. Instead it was crammed into a padded envelope with only a single piece of tissue around it. The envelope looked like it had been run over by a truck! The piece was tangled and luckily I did not cut the envelope open or I most likely would have cut the hair. This is my third purchase from you in less than 3 months and the first time I was not completely satisfied. I hope you will address these issues moving forward because I do think you have a great platform for buyers and sellers.